Talking about Fusion 3

Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo  Mensaje [Página 2 de 2.]

1 Talking about Fusion 3 el 27/9/2017, 09:18

Recuerdo del primer mensaje :

Hello Clickers

Welcome to the First Entry to the Blog of .... Talking about Fusion 3

Where every Monday we will talk and discuss everything about Fusion 3

To do this it is essential to know where we come from, where we are and where we want to go

As everyone already know Fusion 3 will be the new tool from Clickteam,  is being developed from scratch with technology 64 bits

One of the most important things in a fast and visual coding tool, is its Editor Code/Editor events

Clickteam has been a pioneer in this, from Klik and Play provided us a Visual events Editor based on a grid, The Event Editor

which facilitated greatly the task of creating a game, users without knowledge of programming could already create their first games and apps!!!

It's a good time to say again ...

Thank you Clickteam !!!

Clickteam was evolving its Events editor based on a grid, years passed, new versions, different names, new improvements

Klik & Play
Click and Create
The Games Factory
The Games Factory 2
Multimedia Fusion

Came the day that a new editor was added, the Event List Editor, in which appeared the lines of the events with their actions in vertical

Clickteam seems to think this would be more than enough, that the Event Editor was the main editor and the Event List Editor a secondary...
and did not evolve much more the Event List Editor, Clickteam leave the Event List Editor in a corner without giving him the affection that deserved it

And then appeared a competitor who clearly copied the philosophy of Clickteam
The competitor created an Event List Editor to edit visually,But in a much more elegant and better, in Horizontal !!!

Oh! Clickteam you slept a little here, things as they are,  well done things I say to them, the bad also

Not evolving the Event List Editor in Horizontal was clearly an ERROR, with capital letters

Why Clickteam not evolved the Event List editor to put it at the height of its direct competitor? (The one that copied the philosophy Clickteam)

Pride? Sloth?

We will never know

But I'm sure if they had, they would have convinced all those users that they do not like, nor will you ever like a Grid-based Event Editor
There are people like that, and you can not do anything to change them, They just do not feel comfortable with that kind of editor

It seems that all this will finally be solved with Fusion 3

Fusion 3 will merge The Event Editor with the Event List Editor
And all those people who prefer to edit code without grid can do it in a more comfortable way in HORIZONTAL

Bravo Clickteam!!!
So yes

I personally love both editors, I do not have crazies

I think it is a great success to merge them, because that implies that the Event List Editor will be Horizontal !!!

This will undoubtedly be one of Fusion 3's strengths against competitors

Of the system of events by Nodes I do not speak because it is disgusting

In Fusion 3 you can take advantage of the grid editor with the advantages of the list editor, a very powerful 2 in 1

I wish they would have given more affection to the Event List Editor before !!!

They are still on time

How about an update for Fusion 2.5 with an option to view the Event List editor in Horizontal?

Well this is all for the moment, which is not little

Feel free to comment on anything you want

Until next entry
Best regards Clickers

26 Re: Talking about Fusion 3 el 6/11/2017, 10:29

Hello Clickers

Here we are, in a new installment of

This week a short comparison with GameMaker Studio 2

Let's see some of the main characteristics

- Animated preview in the room
Like Construct 3 this option helps us see how the animations are on screen without running the game
it is curious to see that in KNP the option to see the animations of the actives running in the frame without executing was available, then it disappeared in later versions ...
We do not know if this option will be back in Fusion 3, but it should ...

- Image editor - Layers
One of the most pleasant surprises of GameMaker Studio 2 is its graphic editor, a little great wonder, with a lot of options and tools
includes the possibility of working with layers
We do not know if the graphic editor of Fusion 3 will have an option for layers, probably not...
Several times they have said that focusing on this type of detail would entail working time that could be devoted to improving the engine of Fusion 3
It has also been said that the graphic editor could be modified from Fusion 3
We sincerely believe that it is better that these types of options come already done because otherwise it gives the feeling that in Fusion 3 everything is still to be done...

With the year of delay (Fusion 3 was originally planned for 2016) they could have done this and many other things, sometimes I think that the development time in clickteam is very very slow compared to the pace that other programmers have in other tools

- Sound editor
Another pleasant Surprise, for when you want to modify slightly a sound, volume, quality etc
it's this kind of thing that makes the productivity increase, you do not need to leave the program to make small changes in the sound
Being able to change the volume of a sound seems fundamental to me
We have no idea if Fusion 3 will have a sound editor like that, probably not, for the reason explained above,
and it is a pity that Clickteam does not put more attention to these details and amenities offered by other tools

- Tileset editor, Autotile
Another very good feature that allows us to build scenarios for the game quickly and comfortably
the autotiling is simply great
I know I repeat myself a lot ... I'm aware of it ... but I'll say it one more time ...
It is this type of detail that make life much more enjoyable to the indie developers
We would like to see this feature in Fusion 3, it greatly facilitates the generation of levels

- Drag and Drop nodal events
This is the visual way to encode in GameMaker Studio 2, using nodes, which can then be converted to GML code if desired.
but we think it's not the best option
We believe that it is better the coding system that has Fusion 2.5 and that will bring Fusion 3 to encode visually
in this aspect Fusion 3 we sincerely believe will be ahead in ease of use Smile
By having an Event List Editor in Horizontal as Construct 2 and 3

If Fusion 2.5 had an Event List Editor in Horizontal, probably many users who opted for Construct 2 could have opted for Fusion 2.5
I know several users of construct 2 and talking to them they all tell me this

- Font Editor
This feature allows us to add fonts to our project in an easy and comfortable way with a preview, it includes a series of very useful options
Fusion 3 will have better support to handle texts, so we think that it can bring facilities in this aspect too, but we will have to wait to check it

- Path Editor
This Editor allows us to create very smooth path movements with little points
Fusion 2.5 has a path editor, but does not include the possibility of smoothing, so we thought that Fusion 3 could also have this improved path option, at least we hope so

- Support for touch screen
designed for laptop users, and allows you to have a better experience without using the mouse.
We really do not know if Fusion 3 will offer any kind of improvements in this aspect
we do not think it's something fundamental but any improvement is welcome

So far this week's comparison, there are many more features that we could mention (Notes, Timelines, etc), we have put the ones that we think are the most interesting

November is already here, time goes by very quickly, and soon many unknowns will be revealed, if the deadlines are met and Fusion 3 comes out this Christmas

We will continue next week, see you guiño

Greetings Clickers

Tags / Palabras clave del mensaje:#Fusion3

27 Re: Talking about Fusion 3 el 13/11/2017, 08:32

Hello Clickers

Here we are again like every Monday in

This week we are going to compare Godot with what we know about Fusion 3

- Free Software
Godot is completely free and open source under the very permissive MIT license. No strings attached, no royalties, nothing.
Your game is yours, down to the last line of engine code.

Fusion 3 will probably follow the path of Fusion 2.5 in terms of prices and licenses (Free, Standard, Developer)
but surely with a price increase, prepare your wallets!

it was commented that it would be a single payment, but ... we intuit that you will have integrated purchases

What does this mean?

we suspect that probably in Fusion 3 only the base comes, the engine
and all other programming facilities, will not come included, or you build or purchase them

for example:

Do you want a Pathfinding in Fusion 3?  Pay
Do you want dynamic lights in Fusion 3?  Pay

It's a guess, we really do not know if they're going to do this, but that's what we intuit from what was said ... when the issue of subscriptions has been discussed ...
we feel that if it were really like this it could be a big handicap, compared to other tools, but we would have to do a marketing study to check it

- Develop 2D Games / Develop 3D Games
Godot can create both 2D and 3D games

We believe that Fusion 3 can bring some 3D features but nothing compared to what Godot offers
Godot really competes with Unity in the 3D aspect, in fact some Unity users are switching to Godot, it seems that everyone speaks very well of Godot

and it is that Godot has a great and when I say great, I mean GREAT COMMUNITY behind giving support

Just watch your patreon

really these guys know how to do things well and win the affection of their users, accepting criticism and suggestions

Notice that you are allowed to vote on the roadmap

- Powerful and flexible animation system
with the possibility of using skeletons, Spriter style or Dragonbones
it's a real wonder, maybe it's these things that attract so many people to Godot ...

Probably Fusion 3 could introduce some similar system, but we doubt it very much, almost certainly not
since many times they have said and repeated that they prefer that we use third-party solutions and thus can focus exclusively on the engine of Fusion 3

- Script & Debug
Godot uses a language inspired by Python, which makes it very easy to use and learn
In version 3 Alpha, Godot incorporates a Visual Code Editor through nodes ...
Godot has a complete debug, and allows you to debug a game that runs on mobile devices
In addition, Godot allows you to optimize parts of the game or extend any part of the engine using C ++

From Fusion 3 we hope that the Debug is duly updated, it is really necessary that they offer an advanced debug
of the way of coding we have already said many times,
it is much more comfortable fast and nice the visual system of Fusion 2.5 and therefore that of Fusion 3 Smile

- Father and sons
Godot uses this system of parents and children very much in their way of working, it is also used by Fusion 3 ...
it seems that Fusion 3 has been inspired a lot in the way Godot works ...
This is really a feature of traditional programming that helps a lot to structure the code well

Godot is a very good tool, it has many other features included that will delight any indie developer and it is free !!!

Actually Fusion 3 has come out many and very good competitors as we are seeing
The advantage and the strongest point of Fusion 3 is its visual coding style but ...

Clickteam must work very hard and make a great effort in Marketing if they want to gain the trust of users
It is not an option to stay behind in Marketing, because whoever stays behind loses
We will continue with the blog, see you next week guiño

Greetings Clickers

28 Re: Talking about Fusion 3 el 20/11/2017, 10:28

Hello Clickers

Here we are as always punctual with this blog

We could continue comparing tools with what Fusion 2.5 currently offers us and what we know about Fusion 3
but they are so many that we could be a lot of time commenting on all of them

Just put in your search engine "Tools to make Video Games" or "Software to make Video Games"
and you will see a lot of lists with tools to create videogames

tools to create videogames each with their strengths and weak points
and that is that more and more tools of this type are appearing
some of them very good and totally free

It is more than obvious that Fusion 3 will have to work very hard Marketing if it wants to succeed

So this week we are going to make a small reflection on this aspect to see what can be improved

Talking to people who use Fusion 2.5, and asking what they like most about this tool
we all usually agree on one thing, in its great facility and speed to encode events, and it is really very intuitive

but ... speaking from a commercial point of view
What is the use of having a great product if people do not know it?

That is why we insist on the importance of Marketing, of Marketing well done, with a well-defined strategy, and not improvising
I hope this little weekly blog contributes a bit to make this tool more and more known

Yes Clickteam, I'm doing you this favor Smile

The work of a Community Manager is much more extensive and deep than it might seem at first glance

You have to know which public we are going, in which networks to be present, define and execute a strategy
To do the job of Community Manager in a professional way, you have to constantly measure a lot of data
visibility, number of users, interactions, complaints, mentions etc etc

check what actions or initiatives are more successful and learn from mistakes to improve
The content in social networks and forums should be interesting, clear and simple messages that involve the user to encourage interactions

Los mensajes deben ser frecuentes pero no intrusivos y, sobre todo, los mensajes deben ser verdaderos

Communicating lies or inaccuracies is throwing away all the communication work
The basis of communication, The Credibility

this is why

if you do not have the absolute certainty that you can do something for a specific date, it is better not to give dates

this is a golden rule

What is the use of promising something for a date if you can not fulfill it later?
childish mistakes that can not be allowed

Lately in the forum Clickteam are still making more childish mistakes, in my opinion

Users who ask and are not properly answered or are answered with a ... I can not give that information
when that information has already been published a long time ago !!!

for example, a user asked if the web, forum and store of Clickteam were going to be renewed ...
and some time ago, they said they were going to be renewed, but now they say they can not give that information

What sense does this answer have?
Why can not you answer about that now? if you have already said
It is really absurd

Clickteam may be angry with me because I point out errors, I'm sorry I can not avoid it
better to be antipatically sincere than to be sympathetically false

if I point out the errors is to help correct them
they are so obvious errors that many users do not understand how it is possible that Clickteam continues to commit them

They really have to work more in Marketing, because Fusion is a good tool but its Marketing does not
Marketing is also know how to treat the user and know how to fit the criticisms when are true

A user asks if the 2017 release date of Fusion 3 is still being maintained
There is no answer or answer without answer ...

What's the problem in saying if it's delayed again or not?
At this point of the year you should already know ... let's be clear and honest

If Clickteam are ready to launch Fusion 3 in December, they should know in November...
Logic, right?

So the last thing we know about Fusion 3 is that it will probably be delayed ... it's the generalized sensation
but who knows? Maybe if they give us the surprise

and what do you think? will Fusion 3 be launched in 2017 or will it have to wait until 2018?
what is certain is that next week we will be here again and if we can not we will apologize guiño

Regards Clickers

29 Re: Talking about Fusion 3 el 27/11/2017, 09:26

Hello Clickers!!!

New blog post

It's already November 27, and there are only a few weeks until the end of this year 2017 Smile
So we entered into a countdown ... 5 4 3 2 1 Very Happy
A countdown to finish this year, and therefore also for the launch or not launch of Fusion 3
or is released or not released (Beta), one of two things must happen, Obvious

It is also a back account for this blog: o

Some time ago we said that this blog would be running until Fusion 3 was released (in 2017)
or if the year 2017 was finished without Fusion 3 being released, breaking the promise to be launched in 2017
here we have fulfilled the promise to launch a weekly blog post, we will also comply with closing this blog in 2017 Smile

We really hope Fusion 3 for this Christmas 2017
Among other things because it has been said and repeated several times and on multiple occasions in the forum of Clickteam that Fusion 3 would be launched in 2017
since it was not released in 2016, it has always been said for 2017 ...

First it was said 2016, then 2017, shortly after it was said 2nd half 2017
and finally we have been told not to wait for the announcement of a beta until the last quarter of 2017 ...

Some time ago I expressed my personal opinion that the launch of Fusion 3 would be close to 2018
and a user answered me in bad manners
and angry he recriminated me because I said that ...

Now time seems to show that I had some reason Smile or maybe not ...
because now it seems that Fusion 3 can take much longer

Now I think Fusion 3 can be delayed even more and be released in the summer of 2018 ...
It's just my feelings that nobody gets angry ... Smile

I get the feeling that Fusion 3 is too ambitious a project and its implementation has become too complicated
It gives the impression that they have had to completely remodel Fusion 3 ... since 2016
since in the last weeks we have read several times saying that the characteristics could change ...

What characteristics can change in such a short time of a supposed launch?
this sounds like problems with some characteristics, I hope to be wrong this time, but ...

I sincerely believe that if Clickteam is not ready to launch Fusion 3 in 2017 it should be honest and communicate it already
and apologize for delays and unfulfilled announcements during all this time (2016-2017)

It is best to reassure users, communicate the truth in a sincere and transparent way
and asking for forgiveness is something that magnifies us

it is not a good option to wait until 2017 and users start asking questions to worry, this happened in 2016 ...
We know that there may be delays in software development, this is normal

but you can not break the dates so many times and pretend that nothing happens, this gives an image of being very informal

The pressure of these dates has been generated by Clickteam, it is not good to blame the users of this
you have to be mature enough to take on YOUR commitments

I have read a member of Clickteam saying that users hit them with dates ...

No, nobody hits with the dates, you just have to remember what they have said, if for any reason you are not prepared to fulfill what has been said, it must be clearly stated
You have to be professional, without dizzy or illusion to people with dates if you do not have the product practically finished

If a user refers to a date, and that date is no longer viable, what you need to do is tell him politely that that date is no longer possible, and that you're sorry
Well this is what I would do, What I would never do is tell him that he is hitting me with the date that I gave him ...

Is this a good way to treat a client?
The error with the date is not from the client

Returning to the theme of the release of Fusion 3, We have been told that Fusion 2.5 is still a very good tool
and this is true, Fusion 2.5 is a very good tool, but it has many inherited drawbacks that we all know

Lately in the forum is talking about Microstuttering, a problem that many users can see but it seems that Clickteam staff members can not see it ...

It's very simple ... if there are users who inform you about this problem that does not happen with other tools it is obvious that something happens with Fusion 2.5
If they detect it in Fusion 2.5 and not in other tools, it is really something that happens, it is pure logic

Fusion 2.5 has issues inherited from Klik and Play ... Fusion 2.5 drags many ... too many of these inherited problems

That's why it's necessary for Fusion 3 to replace Fusion 2.5 soon
time plays against, there are other tools that are becoming increasingly popular and are attracting many users due to their constant updates and improvements

We know that even when Fusion 3 is launched it will still take a while until it is really stable
probably will be in beta phase for several long months and apparently only the members of the patreon of Clickteam will be able to test it

A kind of Closed Beta does not seem like the best option if you want to find and correct mistakes quickly, this seems to be another error of the big ones

So ... we can say that even if they take out a beta for 2017, it will not be available to everyone ...
since it's going to be a Closed Beta, so it's easy to imagine that it's going to take a long time to really launch

so Summer of 2018 really does not seem so outlandish ... right?

The feeling is that Fusion 3 will not be REALLY operative with a stable version, that is to say with many bugs fixed, until the end of 2018 almost 2019
It's just a forecast, that nobody gets upset

And this circumstance can make many users tired of waiting and waiting, decide to migrate to other tools while waiting for Fusion 3 to appear.
In fact I know several Fusion users who are already trying other tools ...

Time is running and competitors are getting strong, let's hope that Fusion 3 is truly what users expect
and get to be the tool par excellence to create Video Games and Applications

It really is what I want
It gives me a bit of sadness to see the Marketing disaster they have in Clickteam
I hope they improve a lot in that aspect, they really need it, it's obvious
If this humble blog manages to make them react and improve, I will feel happy guiño

Well to liven up this long wait I created a totally free Skin for Fusion 2.5 imitating Fusion 3 (according to the images we have seen)

I have called it Fusion 3 Alpha

Skin Fusion 2.5

Enjoy it and until next week
Greetings Clickers

This post was written on saturday 25 nov to be published on 27 nov
On Nov 26 in the forum of Clickteam has been commented about Fusion 3

"Fusion 3 is not likely to be on sale any time in the first year, maybe longer."

once again we have some reason Smile

30 Re: Talking about Fusion 3 el 4/12/2017, 09:01

Hey Clickers!!!

It's already December 4th and there are only 4 Mondays left until the end of the year

and here we are once again in

This week we will talk a little about the thread of Fusion 3 and the Clickteam website
and is that lately stranger things happen in Clickteam ...

for example

The Fusion 3 thread has been changed so that users who do not have registered products can not read it ...

weird right? Does this make sense?

It does not seem like a very good idea of Marketing, not allowing new users and potential clients to read, ask and know about Fusion 3
But do not worry ... we can access guiño and we will make a good summary of everything that happens there, so that everyone can be informed guiño

It is not that there are revealed very important data, but it is good that people can access information freely
and is that this change hurts these potential clients, it really does not make sense

In the thread of Fusion 3 a user said that it seems that Clickteam is always on the defensive, and I think it is quite right

Clickteam is always complaining that users are always complaining... 
and users may complain that Clickteam complains that users complain... 

a bit strange all feliz

let's see ... a little common sense

Clickteam must understand that it is necessary to establish certain communication and listen to the users, their concerns and their complaints
is what all companies do, serve customers in the best possible way, a company can not ask the customer not to complain, and more when he is right

Clickteam must admit the complaints and try to please the client, because if he does not do so
Clickteamm can lose the client, and losing a client is probably losing many more that have the same opinion

The censorship of opinions is a real nonsense of Marketing, we must learn to accept criticism and know how to handle it more intelligently, offering solutions to the user who has purchased your product. it is the most appropriate and sensible

it is good to learn this once and for all, is the ABC of Marketing, serious mistake is to think that by erasing or limiting criticism, the problem disappears ...

If you have made a mistake with the dates, you have made a mistake, you have failed, it's useless to argue about that, you must assume the error and you ditch the matter

also that the internet is very large and can not be censored

and is that sometimes Clickteam goes into contradictions

for example in the thread of Fusion 3 it is said that Fusion it has been undervalued ... but it was Clickteam who put Fusion 2.5 to $ 1 last year in a humble bundle

then you can not say this, when you've done the opposite ...

In my opinion a company has to have more deft touch, common sense, see things with perspective and not get so angry
because it gives a bad image

By the way, We have found out in the Fusion 3 thread that the Fusion 3 forum already exists, and it has been hidden for more than 6 months, it is still not visible to users

but it's hidden there ...

The Forum is ready for the big moment ...

The current Clickteam forum is vBulletin ... like this

it is likely for Fusion 3 to update and the new version of vBulletin v5 will be used

something like this

It would be interesting for the new forum to work on a unique custom theme for Clickteam and not use a default one
just to make it a little more professional and give a better serious brand image.

and speaking of the web, there is a change in the blogs on the Clickteam page
Blogs now have a new look, but ... white letters on a light gray background does not seem good combination, makes reading difficult
I think it would be interesting to look for a little more contrast between letters and background, with a somewhat darker gray for the background, to make reading more pleasant 

Meanwhile Fusion 3 is still very much in development ... cooking on a slow fire, as has been said from Clickteam
At least we already know for sure that it will not be for sale until well into 2018 or 2019 approximately

so we'll have to keep using Fusion 2.5 for a lot longer

and this is all for now, next week more guiño

Greetings Clickers

31 Re: Talking about Fusion 3 el 11/12/2017, 09:11

Hi Clickers!!!

Monday 11th and here we are in

At the moment there is no news about Fusion 3
The thread of Fusion 3 is quite dull ...

Only one user asked if Fusion 3 will allow the Frame Editor and the Event Editor to open at the same time
It seems obvious to think that this will be the case, it would be logical, even having several windows with event editor and several Frame Editor windows

but we will have to wait to confirm it

little else has been spoken there ...
So in the absence of news about Fusion 3, we are going to talk about an interesting topic today

The study of the Market and the sales forecasts

When a company is going to launch a product it is clear that it must do a market study and make some sales forecasts

We will try to make a small and humble study of the market and make a forecast taking the data we have available
something analysts do when a console is going to be launched and it is predicted if it is going to be successful or not, or how many units believe it can be sold

Let's analyze

Currently there are several very popular free tools that are attracting the largest number of users who want to dedicate themselves to creating games

Unity, Unreal, Godot are free

The majority of Indie Developers, who have a great knowledge of programming, choose these tools

There are also programmers who, even knowing how to program very well, choose Fusion because they are able to see the great development speed of Fusion
but not many can see this great advantage or do not want to see it ...

Some programmers feel that they betray "the spirit of programming" if they use this type of tool
what crazy! feliz

and then there are users who do not have much programming knowledge
and they feel very comfortable handling the logic of the events and conditions in Fusion, or Construct ...
And is that Construct 3 is the great rival of Fusion 3 compete basically for the same type of user

well we already know a little more or less what type of user will probably buy Fusion 3

Let's analyze another aspect

We know that Fusion 3 will probably have a higher price than Fusion 2.5
This means that it will cost more than € 300 the developer version which is what it costs Fusion 2.5 developer

The Standard version of Fusion 2.5 are around € 79
let's imagine that a hypothetical Fusion 3 Standard version has a price of € 150 and 400 Developer version

This is an exercise in imagination, we really do not know at what price they will be put on sale,
or if at the end there will be different versions according to the needs of the users

but let's continue

Knowing the type of user that is attracted to Fusion and that the price of Fusion 3 is going to be higher,
we can deduce that probably the same sales are obtained as Fusion 2.5 or less

and how many sales does Fusion 2.5 have?
we can not know exactly, although we can know how many humbles bundle were sold

How many Humble Bundles were sold?

We will redonder to 50000

This is a figure of the total number of people who might be interested in Fusion 3

We can deduce that not everyone who has Fusion 2.5 in steam will buy Fusion 3 when it is going to be launched,
many of them will only buy if it is at a good price or an offer
Steam users tend to be like this, take advantage of the usual Steam offers

We think that only a fifth of these users would really consider buying, about 10,000
Clickteam has around 11000 followers on Facebook

What we do know for sure is that in the patreon of Clickteam there are currently 27 patrons
and it is highly probable, almost certain that all these users will buy yes or yes Fusion 3 and also the Developer version

Well, with all this data you can make some approximate calculations

27 x 400€ = 10800

10000 x 150€ = 1500000

we can conclude, according to our calculations, that the sales estimate for the first year could be a figure that will be between those two figures 10800 - 1500000
Yes, I know it is not very tuned, but it is what we can intuit with the data we have

but we are going that all this is only a forecast, nobody really knows what will happen in the future
It will depend a lot on marketing to publicize the tool or if new tools appear that come to compete for the same user base
there are many variables that can change things a lot

But I am convinced that if things are done well (MARKETING) to Fusion 3 it can go very, very well
there are two great programmers Andos and James who are going to make Fusion 3 very big, I know, I'm convinced, I have no doubts about this

My doubts are in the people who carry the Clickteam Marketing ...
They really have a lot of room for improvement in that aspect (Marketing), I hope they realize and really start working on it

and up to here the blog entry, see you  guiño

Greetings Clickers

32 Re: Talking about Fusion 3 el 18/12/2017, 08:23

Hi Clickers!!!

Monday 18 December 2017 and penultimate blog entry

Christmas day is already very close

Have you already written your letter to Santa Claus? yes? no?

Well, today we are going to write a letter to Santa Claus, like when we were kids

Here we go

Greetings Clickers, have a nice week, fill your hearts with Peace and Love, enjoy with your family and friends, see you on Christmas Day

33 Re: Talking about Fusion 3 el 25/12/2017, 06:48

Last blog post

It seems that Santa Claus never hits with the gifts ... hmm or maybe yes?  Rolling Eyes

Merry Christmas  Smile

34 Re: Talking about Fusion 3 el 18/2/2018, 17:56

Where is Fusion 3?

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba  Mensaje [Página 2 de 2.]

Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2