- Beta support for UWP apps on Xbox One!
- An updated certificate for the installer, which should avoid security warnings in some cases
- Multiple fixes for issues in Safari on iOS
- New WKWebView support for Cordova iOS apps, which significantly improves performance (which was also later updated to reduce memory usage and add video support)
- Audio scheduling, which makes sample-accurate playback possible
- Support for a new project format for the latest version of the Intel XDK, but note this is still being worked on by Intel.
Note some of the latest Cordova updates (such as WKWebView) require Cordova 6.0+ on PhoneGap Build. If you have problems building on PhoneGap Build, try explicitly specifying Cordova 6.0 by adding this line to your config.xml file:
We are also regularly updating NW.js at scirra.com/nwjs.
[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]